Alfa service record forms

Last night I was looking at the mess of receipts and scribbled notes that
comprise the service history of my vehicles.  I started creating a form to
organize some of the madness but I'm sure that I will have many revisions
before I am happy with the form.  Then I thought that we have more than a
couple anal owners on the digest that might have done this already and
revised it over the years to perfection.  Does anyone want to send me
suggestions, methods or forms to organise the mess of service notes and
receipts that I have.  Or does anyone know of a source for good logbooks for
sale?

Jason Ritchie
74 Spider
Boise, ID