Koni Sports

Hey cats,

More Koni stuff. I went ahead and bought Koni Sports, the 80-2571 for the
back of my Alfetta. I need to adjust them before putting them on. Does
anyone know how the settings compare to the lower-duty 1123 series?
Like - if it were on full-soft setting, would it still be stiffer than the 1123 series?

Any other experience with different settings?

Thanks,
Stefano,
Oakland, CA