RE: Ferris Bueller and Alfas

Ferris Bueller's friend Cameron's drives an Alfetta.   The car functions as
a plot point, so that Ferris can take Cameron's father 1958 Ferrari 250 GTS
California out instead of the POS Alfetta.

Here is the text...

FERRIS
We can't pick up Sloane in your car, Cameron.  Rooney'd never believe that
Mr. Peterson drives this piece of shit.

CAMERON
It's not a piece of shit.

FERRIS
It's a piece of shit.  Don't worry about it.  I don't even have a piece of
shit. I have to envy your piece of shit.  Look I'm sorry, there's nothing we
can do.

Robin

'67 Duetto
'92 Saab 900
'01 Screenplay for sale featuring five Alfas, two Ferraris, one Maserati and
a 1976 Plymouth Volare.