12v 164 water pump and belt tensioner tool

Hi All,
	I'm in the process of doing some routine maintenance on my '91 164. The
previous owner didn't have any records so I'm doing all the things that I
think have been neglected (replace t-belt, tensioner, adjust valves, motor
mounts, belts, change fluids, shifter bushings, steering rack boots). I took
the accessory belts off and noticed the water pump has a little bit of play
in the shaft. Is this normal? It doesn't leak and isn't noisy, but I'm
wondering if I should replace it anyway since I have everything torn apart.
As far as I know it is the original and the car has 87k on it. How long are
these good for? I'd rather not replace it if I don't need to, but I don't
want to have to do the job a few thousand miles down the road either.
	Any tips on how to loosen the power steering pump mounting bolts? Those
things look almost impossible to get to. Also, does anyone have the
dimentions for the factory accesory belt tensioner tool? Length, hight of
center block?

thanks in advance,
-Obie
Tacoma, WA.