re: horn relay problem, 5 prong to 3 prong?

Hi Group:

One slight correction is needed with regards to my instructions about the
new horn relay wiring on Luke's '74 Spider.  Connect the OEM red wire to
terminal #30 on the new relay.  Connecting it to the jumpered terminal #85
wouldn't be all that serious, but it would likely cause that small gauge
jumper to fry if the horns were used con brio, rendering the horns
mute.  Humble apologies to Luke and all.

===================================
erroneous original instructions:

I soldered a short jumper made from 18 ga. non-stranded copper wire between
terminals #30 and #85 on the Bosch relay, down close to the relay's plastic
case. The Spider's OEM red wire can then be pugged onto either of those
terminals.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided