RE: Easy way to access those cardiscs

> Some ppl might not already be privvy to this, but there's a free program
> called Daemon Tools that allows you to mount ISO images of any CD as
though
> they were actually in your drive.  Makes for lots faster of your
> Cardisc/whatever CD's (especially older ones which spin so fast these days
> that their misbalanced discs sound like they're gonna rupture).

I've got something even better, if you can pry a copy out of the hands of
the digester who wrote it (sorry Thomas!).

It's a program called cd2html, and it converts (most) CarDiscs to html
format.  Not only is it infinitely more useful, but it takes up a lot less
space, and makes it easy to extract jpg images of things like wiring
diagrams to provide to digesters in need.

I've got my eight CarDiscs all loaded up on my laptop.

The version I have worked for pretty much all of them except the Alfetta and
164.  If someone knows of a later version that can convert those discs, I'd
love to hear about it.

Fwiw,

bs