164 keys

All this talk about 164 keys - I know my dealer (Continental Garage in New
Haven, CT) had a choice of key blanks, Alfa OE or an aftermarket copy for a
little cheaper, but I do not know about valet keys.  I find it hard to
believe key blanks are not available through Alfa/ARDONA/current name.  WHen
I had the key cut, the guy said he had balnks there anyway that I could have
used.