Re: new lamps for old

>Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:16:04 EDT
>From: Pottree@domain.elided
>Subject: new lamps for old
>
>In a message dated 10/17/2001 8:39:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
>> I just got a pair of NEOLITE (H4), it does shine the whole road "brightly".
>> It's amazing for 15.99 each with Hella bulb included. Try them out. I was
>> going to get Hella, but I think the name charges too much. Here is where I
>> got them from. The difference was day and night and they're flat too.
>>

>Do the Neolites require a new relay if they're replacing OEM lamps on a GTV6?

Speaking of headlamps, has anyone tried the new Sylvania Xenarc HID drop-ins?
They advertise longer life, more light, better temperature AND less power
(i.e. no relay required).

http://www.sylvania.com/xenarc/prodinfo.htm

I'm pretty sure the 6024 fits the Spider.  I think the 5006 fits the GTV6
(I just checked my owner's manual and the spec wasn't in there; I'll have
to do more research when I get home).

If anything, it might increase your chances of being mistaken
for a BMW or Audi :-)

-Dennis
Sunnyvale, CA
'85 GTV6, white