Re: Curious - (what goes around - - ) Ed's and my apology

Okay let's end this thread here. Ed has emailed me and
apologized. I too took his original email to
sensitively, after all this is an alfa list. The
following is his apology and my response back to him,
which for some reason still can't be delivered via my
email. So hopefully he will read it here.

--- E Aenlle <aenlle@domain.elided> wrote:
John

> For the recent flame on Alfa Digest. I don't
> normally do it but it was
> something about the length of your for sale blurb
> that did it.
>
> The Alfa Digest is such a great place for Alfisti to
> talk about and get
> questions answered and lately everyone thinks that
> he or she is an
> exception to the unwritten rule of sticking to the
> subject(Alfas). This
> one reason that the usefulness of Alfa Digest is
> going to be less in the
> future.
>
> Many Digesters have migrated to other Alfa related
> groups (search for
> alfa on www.yahoogroups.com) which I think lessens
> the utility that most
>   Digesters find in Alfa-Digest; that is going to
> the one place where
> one can get information.
>
> I hope you understand where I am coming from. Again
> I apologize and
> welcome to the community of Alfisti.
>
> Ed Aenlle

John Holliday wrote:

Ed,

Apology accepted, I actually did not respond well
publicly to your email either and apologize as well.
We all should be more tolerant these days, in this
world. I too, have gotten tired of some of the non
Healey posts on the Healey list as well; I just delete
them and go on. I am so into doing this alfa thing, I
just wanted to sell my sprite faster. I actually have
an alfa list member very interested and we are already
investigating shipping costs as we speak.

Let's move on and enjoy the alfa mark. I hope to be
owning mine in the next 2-3 weeks. I have wanted to
own and experience an alfa for many years. See you on
the digest.

Best Regards,

John
http://personals.yahoo.com