Re: alfa earings

At Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:48:21 -0700 "Timothy Leigh Rodgers"
>Try Gabor Piskoty.  I got some earrings from him a couple of years ago.
>They  look great (but better on my wife.)
>Timothy

Any idea about how much these earrings could cost?
Gold? Silver?  Any chance to get 'em from somewhere else,
or have them shipped at home??  Xmas is approaching....

nodoubt,
crashed 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99