Re: Was: Carello vs Hella - now halogen lighting

Bruce--thanks for the long explanation, but what I was looking for was
an analysis of Hella vs Carello precisely in the area of reflectivity,
and performance of the lens. Some lamps have a better parabola, a
better lens, and more precise location of the filament (bulb). What do
you think of these two marques re the above. ( or any other
manufacturers of which you approve)?

--- Bruce Blair <bblair@domain.elided> wrote:
> In a 'previous life' (1974 thru 1981),  I was an importer/wholesale
> distributor of automotive lighting products, Cibie' at first, then

=====
Best Regards,

Alan Lambert
http://personals.yahoo.com