RE: Carello vs Hella

I just got a pair of NEOLITE (H4), it does shine the whole road "brightly". It's amazing for 15.99 each with Hella bulb included. Try them out. I was going to get Hella, but I think the name charges too much. Here is where I got them from. The difference was day and night and they're flat too.

http://www.classicgarage.com/534rounhealb.html