No excuse for this

I wrote a long post this morning about the recent
thread about posting locations and such.  I deleted
it, because just writing it, got things out of my
system.  But now, I must!
- --- E Aenlle <aenlle@domain.elided> wrote:
> Please quit posting Austin Healey crap on the
> Digest.
>
> Ed Aenlle

Mr. Aenlle, this is NOT YOUR digest.  It belongs to
everyone.  You sir, are rude and lack intelligence.

The entire deal about people not posting addresses for
items for sale and mentioning the model of car they
are working on, was never the point.  Of course they
should.  Everyone seemed to agree on that.  Where the
rift was, is in the unecessary flames when someone
forgets or just doesn't list the info YOU want to
know.  Screw you!  Write and ask, or read on.  It's
posts like the above that will kill this forum.  Do
you really hate Austin Healeys that much?  Who
appointed YOU monitor of the digest.  Even R. Welty,
seldom tries to be a policeman here.
Smart ass remarks like this will have you talking to
yourself.  It's a good think you neglected to post
where you are because I don't care!

I'm pissed!!!!!!!
Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida