Re: YMMQ: Where is that doggone oil pressure light sender and other questions

1.  Where is the errant oil pressure light sender?  I gotta fix that one.
That flashing red light can drive one crazy!  Sometimes the light comes on

	behind the engine on the driver side engine head.. near the
	oil pressure guage sender, and lies horizontally instead.

2.  When I got the car, there was a two-wire connector that was
disconnected.   The connector is right next to the driver's side hood hinge.

	is it in the well where rain water drains? or on this side of
	firewall? on this side of firewall, there are a few sender
	connectors for winshild washer level, power to windshield washer,
	as well as power to headlight washer. On the other side of firewall,
	i think there are power to the windshild wiper motor.

3.  Can anyone shed light on the wiring that activates the windshield washer
pump?  The headlight washer pump runs, but there is no current to the

	guess there's no easy way to solve but to trace the line...
	maybe someone has better idea? checked the fuse yet?

	good luck

        jess