YMMQ: Where is that doggone oil pressure light sender and other questions

Some more questions as I "fix" some of the minor items in my "new" Milano:

1.  Where is the errant oil pressure light sender?  I gotta fix that one.
That flashing red light can drive one crazy!  Sometimes the light comes on
and sometimes it doesn't.

2.  When I got the car, there was a two-wire connector that was
disconnected.   The connector is right next to the driver's side hood hinge.
  I connected it up and nothing changed, but anybody know what it's supposed
to connect?

3.  Can anyone shed light on the wiring that activates the windshield washer
pump?  The headlight washer pump runs, but there is no current to the
connector to the the windshield washer pump.  To get windsheild washing
temporarily, I'e switched the tubing to the pumps but I don't follow why the
connector's dead.

As soon as I get a few moments to breathe, I'll track down a CarDisc for the
Milano, but in the meantime, any help is greatly appreciated.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider Veloce (waiting for a tranny mount to be replaced)
'87 Milano Silver (fun daily driver!)