My speedo enjoy rainy days

Hi Alfisti.

Several weeks ago my alfa 33 16v speedo begin to work in a erratic way. After that, stops working at all.
I verified the connector near the batery, that I know is a very commnon point of speedo failure in the 33, but it still no work.

Two weeks ago, in a short trip out the city, begmn to work again, but only for one day. It rains during most of this trip.

Yes! After several tests, I can assure that my speedo works only on rainy days!
Is not important if it's a hard or soft rain, but after some time of erratic movements, begins to work.

I accept that is a very useful device to know how many km. I drive under rain...but.

Any similar experience ? Is there another connector, that I must check ?
Any advice will be very useful.

Thanks.

Norberto

Alfa 33 16v '92