paint colors

In a message dated 10/17/2001 4:50:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> My question for anyone: Is there anyplace on the Internet where I can find
> official Alfa paint color specifications? Or does anyone have them or know
> of
> a source?
>
> Both of my Alfas have original paint and need to be painted. The Spider is
> chocolate brown and the Milano is that silver/tan color.

Welcome to the Digest!

There are some real fetishists around here who actually have details on
things like all the paint colors and color codes from various manufacturers
and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them.

But to find out what you have, each Alfa came with a sticker on the inside of
the trunk lid that calls out the paint color, code, and maker -- just look up
there and see if the sticker has survived the years; IOW, you can look it up!

Also, you can contact Elvira at the factory and she will tell you what color
your car was painted at the time of manufacture.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
91 Spider - originally Arctic White (she says) and now just  refrigerator
white
84 GTV6 - originally Opal Metallic (shit brown shiny) and now M-B Imperial Red
formerly, 87 75 Metallic Blue
formerly, 71 Spider Pina Green (BRG)

For extra credit: Which color does NOT belong on this list?