what kinda car is that?

Having driven mostly Giulia sedans and Berlinas over the past 25 years, I've
gotten a lot of blank looks and probing questions about what the heck kinda
car is that?  Just last week, while parking at Target in beautiful El
Cerrito, CA, the obligatory spare-change/just-out-of-prison guy came up to
ask me for money.  After that pleasant interchange he felt obliged to ask
what kind of car is that, a Datsun? of my 73 Berlina.  I've had my Berlinas
and Giulias variously described as BMWs, Volvos, Datsuns, Renaults, Fiats,
Peugeots, and I can't remember what all else over the years. And my GTV was
recently called a Karmann Ghia.  No one knows what they are.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register