Euro/UK Centerline-type catalog

Hey Alfisti:

I would like to have a copy of a catalog like Centerline's (or any similar
vendor), but from a UK or European company.  I'd like such a thing so I
might see what various TS engine parts cost, e.g regular stuff, like gasket
sets, bearings, valves, etc.  I've got other Euro catalogs, but the vendors
deal exclusively with 105/115 stuff.  Any suggestions?  Molto grazie.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce