Alfa colors

Hi all,

What a great list! I'm a newby to this list. Been on the Internet for a long
time and an Alfa owner for a longer time but only recently found this list.
Better late than never.

I have owned a '74 Berlina, a '74 GTV, a '79 Alfetta, currently own a '79
Spider and just bought a '87 Milano Gold. I love Alfas but I'm not very
mechanical. I have been lucky over the years to find talented and trustworthy
mechanics. They have allowed me to focus on the beauty and driving pleasure of
these cars.

My question for anyone: Is there anyplace on the Internet where I can find
official Alfa paint color specifications? Or does anyone have them or know of
a source?

Both of my Alfas have original paint and need to be painted. The Spider is
chocolate brown and the Milano is that silver/tan color. Also, I don't know
what the true color of the side and trunk trim on the Milano should really be
(black, "gun metal" gray, gray, etc.). It's sun bleached.

Thanks,
George
87 Milano Gold
79 SpiderGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com