Re: Replacing Ignition Switch on 105 Cars

I used a hacksaw blade to cut a slot on the top of the retaining
fastener.  Then used a screwdriver sideways to get it turning.  It is a
standard metric screw with a domed head.  Once loosened, it could be
unscrewed with fingers.  Use a bolt for the replacement.  //kct