RE: Re: Replacing Ignition Switch on 105 Cars

I've received several replies advising me how to remove the blind screw,
so I suppose I wasn't completely clear. The problem is that I can't get
to the screw. It points up and there's only about a 1/2" or less between
the top of the screw and the bottom of the dashboard. My thought was to
lower the steering column but removing the 2 big bolts under the dash
didn't work. This car has the long single piece steering column like the
Duetto. So my question is how to lower the steering column? Or are there
any other ideas?

Thanks,
Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO