Q4 and question about gas in oil

Wow, It finally happened! A Q4 found for sale. I wish i had the $$..
To get to more common stuff:
I noticed the talk about gas diluting the oil of some Spiders (maybe the
Spica injected ones if i'm right). I wondering if someone would like to take
the time to explain how exactly does the gas get into the oil.
My question is if such could happen, say, to a 164 as well. Maybe this is
behind the way the pressure drops after oil changes, in a steady way untill
the next one. I wonder if in that case it would justify more often oil
changes. I noticed that since my driving habits on my 164 have changed and I
only drive it 5 minutes 2 times a day to and from train station, in couple
months the indicated oil pressure dropped visibly with some gas smell (maybe
just a subjective impression).
If that were the case, it would make sense to change oil more often, and
maybe there are some other ways to avoid the occurance..
Take care everyone
Vlad
'91 164L
'85 Maserati Biturbo S (has a major oil leak at front main seal, my fault, as
I stubbornly used synthetic castrol, to protect the turbos)