ATE ABS Redux

Well, yes and no.

The brake pedal will push fluid at the front wheels if the ABS pump dies.
The rear brakes are fully ABS pressure actuated. However, if the ABS pump
is alive then the whole braking effort is essentially applied by the ABS
pressure and the brake pedal becomes a kind of potentiometer but without
any electrical or computer interference (apart from the pressure release
controlled by the computer but I digress).

It's not drive by wire but it is an analogue amplification system. I think
it's brilliant and much better than Bosch system.

Cheers

Michael