82 spider parts needed

Hello,

If you have any of the following in good condition please let me know.  I
can't find these new or otherwise:

- Black plastic heater surround.  Says "HEATER" on one side, "DEFROST" on the
other.  Fits between the heater levers.  Would be nice if it also had the
light on top but my light is OK.

- Upper part of front grille.  The 82 had the black solid bumpers and the
"split grille", I need the top part only.

Thanks!!

Brad