too-cool Spider

On Henrik's too-cool Spider: Have you checked the thermostat? If it sticks
open some amount, the car will be slow to get up to proper temperature, or
may never get there. This happened on my 74 GTV and my BMW 535i. Both
thermostats had cracked, cocking themselves open at an angle in the housing.
On the GTV, the temp would never get above about 160.  I had thought it was
just a typical flaky gauge, but it was properly diagnosed by Roger's
Autoworks at smog check time when the car wasn't getting up to the right
temp.

Andrew Watry