Spider tow from Tenn. to Penn.

Thanks to all on the digest that helped with my question on towing the '73
Spider on the tow dolly.  My approach was rear wheels on the pavement and
drive shaft disconnected (diff. fluid checked).  Clearances all turned out
acceptably but close on the rear tail pipe.  The 800 mile tow with a Taurus
wagon went well with VERY conservative distances allowed for stopping.  Next
job is how to deal with my surprise on the Titling complications.  I will
read well the past postings on Titling of cars.  Anyone with any special
pointers please contact me off the digest.

Regards, Al
74 GTV
73 Spider (in search of Title)
AROC