Alfa engine stand mount

I had Norman Racing weld up an adapter to fit an Alfa 4-cyl engine to a
typical cheap Harbor Freight type engine mount.  They cut a flat piece of
thick steel into the triangle shape of the motor mount pad on the block,
drilled the three holes, and welded the plate to muffler tubing that stepped
up to the diameter to mate with the engine stand's rotating boss for the
engine holder.  Drill a couple holes in the tube to accept the lock pin for
the rotation boss. I've seen a number of these homemade, so I think they're
pretty common.

Andrew Watry