Milano Front speaker question

The front speaker is a 4x6 plate speaker.  Many brands make that size.  Kenwood, Polk, Infinity, Pioneer, etc. all make that size.  The problem is trying to get bass or even sound from them.  The Milano is NOT stereo friendly car.  I put a full system (amp, CD player, new speakers, sub, CD Changer, MP3 player in the Milano and it took my 2 days with the FULL interior removed!  The front door panels are mounted with white push in tabs, they look almost like a nail and can be pulled out with a thin screw driver.  You need to remove the door handle before anything else.  If you decide to remove the full panel, you must remove the door lock tabs also, you do not need to remove the triangle pieces by the mirrors.  Now the only problem with removing the speakers only by opening the bottom of the panel is that the tweeter is wired together with the speaker.  If you are not running new wires or tweeters then you will be o.k., but if you're going to play with the tweeter then it must be a full removal.

Now back to sounds; 4x6 is relatively a small speaker, plus its blocked by the seat.  You need to push more power to the 4x6's to hear them, bu they can handle the power nor the low frequencies of bass.  So I wired crossovers to filter out the low bass frequences so I can turn up the volume and hear the mids and highs.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0