Milano ABS Pump

As to the gentleman asking about theMilano ABS pump, I would suggest that
the blown fuse (probably more likely the fusible link under the hood) is a
very common failure mode for the ABS pump.  However, I know of no way to
test the pump, since it must be under load from the fluid pressure, without
attaching it to the system.  Ifhe is going ti keep the car, he could always
keep it as a back-up.  Or he could reinstall it in the car and see if it
works (quite a nuisance).  Or he could try to sell it as is and if it indeed
is shot could always refund the buyer's money?