1974 GTV for saleI

I am trying to find a good home for a 74 GTV. The car is missing the engine
and transmission but is otherwise complete.It has fairly serious rust around
the windshield and rear window,along with several rusty areas in the floor.
The rockers and basic structure are very sound.As a former resident of the
East coast (member of DVAROC in early 70's)this car wouldn't be considered
as a rust bucket. The asking price is $200,which represents what I have
invested in cleaning the radiator andcleaning and lining the gas tank.
Please don't reply iffn you're looking for parts. The car belonged to a now
deceased AROC member and it deserves to be returned to use(would make a
great track car)