Re: Hirsch <Catenary@domain.elided>

Hi Rich:

You, with several others, have convinced me to remove the pump by working
from the top.  The more I think about it, the more that method makes
sense.  Fred D. is in the other "do it by the factory method" camp, and
maybe that alone is reason enough to do it from the top.  Not that I don't
like Fred, because I do, it's just that the factory method is sometimes the
most trouble.  I'll find out this weekend.  Thanks again.

Regards,

Dean