[no subject]

To ease removing the 10mm nuts I use a 10mm 6-point
1/4-inch drive
An even better trick is to goto Sears and buy little
magnets that slip into the bottom of your sockets.
These will hold the bolt/nut in the socket so that you
can remove/replace them easily.

Kelly

 (Snip) "socket and two 6-inch 1/4-inch drive
extensions. In removing the six nuts, I hold a magnet
near the socket to pick up the nuts and washers before
they fall into the abyss. To reinstall the nuts on the
studs, I preload a nut into the 10mm socket and hold
the nut in
place with a fragment of masking tape. My 10mm socket
is fairly deep so I load it up with two 10mm nuts so
the nut that gets screwed onto the stud is slightly
emerging from the edge of the 10mm socket. This makes
starting a nut easier."
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1