RE: AZTEK IS MOST POPULAR SMALL SUV

The secret of the popularity with owners of the Aztek and other ugly
vehicles was once explained by Britain's national treasure (and former GTV6
owner)Jeremy Clarkson who said something to the effect that:

'The advantage of driving one of these things is that you don't have to look
at it'

He was talking about the Ford Scorpio as far as I remember.

Willo in Dublin

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated
above.  If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify our IT Department by telephone at 353-1-6769333
or e-mail internal.support@domain.elided and delete the e-mail from your
system.