RE: YMMQ: Milano key batteries.

Damnit! I knew this would happen. I go and open my big mouth and of course I
am wrong.

Oh well. In addition to the small MagLite, there are some other LED-based
keyfobs you can get which are smaller and quite effective, not to mention,
less likely to destroy one or both of your family jewels when the keys are
in your pocket and you sit down....

some options:
http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2001may/gee20010529006092.htm
http://www.dansdata.com/raven.htm