One-size-fits-all-Alfas Oil Filters

If this is one of those "yawn, not that thread again" subjects, please reply off-line!

Question on 164LS oil filters: What are the proper dimensions? In the past 6 years I have used OEM Alfa from my local dealer, Fram (PH3614, I think from memory. Flame me if you wish.), and Technocar purchased from IAP. I now see that one familiar Alfa vendor is advertising "Alfa Factory Filters, new smaller style, fits all spin-on Alfas".

Is this smaller than what 164LS owners have seen before? Or has Alfa unified the product line so that the normal (small) 164LS size is also used on all other models as well?

Karl