Ereminas Imports 25% sale and closure

I just noticed Ereminas Imports' advertisement in the most recent issue of
the Owner.  Apparently the 25% sale is because Don has decided to close the
business at the end of October.  As a long time customer, I'm saddened by
this news, especially since Don has been a such *tremendous*
contributor/innovator in the Alfa community as the proprietor of truly
well-run and dependable business specializing in Alfa parts.

I'd urge the entire Alfa digest community to support Don's 25% sale by
giving Ereminas Imports a call at 860-496-9800.

John Legelis,
Needham, MA