Bay Area BWA mag wheel trade?

I've got a set of BWA four-spoke 6" x 14" mags, fitted with Toyo 600 +4
tires, size 205/60-14, that are really too big for any of my cars or driving
style. I'd like to trade for a set of Bosch Spider five-spoke mags,
preferably with usable tires.  Anyone in the Bay Area interested in such a
trade?

The Toyos are in good condition, two about 40% tread left and two about 60%
left, and come with a fifth unmounted spare. The wheels are 70s vintage, and
would look good on a GTV or Spider, but are really too wide for the rear
wheel wells of a Berlina or Giulia sedan.  The wheels are in good, not
perfect, condition, and all four center caps are present. Let me know if
you're interested. Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register
Nnice turnout at the Alameda show yesterday, but no Giulias or Berlinas,
even mine ...
Traitor in the MGA