RE: Ereminas Imports 25% sale and closure

Wow, That just ruined my night/month.  I didn't know.  I have always taken it for granted that Don and Pete would always be there...

They were always invaluable to me and helped greatly when I restored the GTV6.  Waited late for me to show up and get parts..

I'll run out there this week, I don't need anything but I will....

DOM!