From: "Dana Loomis" <dloomis@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 7:00 PM
Subject: re: brake piston alignment

Posting the following for Jim Steck, who hasn't been able to get through.
Please reply to Jim directly at 4sfed@domain.elided
-------------
If I can get orders for 10 or more, I'll make copies of my piston
alignment tool for $15.00. Shipping to anywhere in the USA is
$1.50. Shipping outside the US will depend on the method.
They will be cut from .060 stainless steel so they'll last longer
than your Alfa. ;-)

Jim Steck
AutoComponents
8906 Darke County Line