Regarding Ebay Alfa Giulia Super

Hello All,

I have been watching with a bit of interest the current auction on ebay
of a San Deigo area Super. No, I am not the owner, but since the
description was so thin, I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the
car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596012847

I have not bid on the car since I live in Colorado, but I find it
interesting since it has a 'buy it now' price of just over 3k. I will be
in San Diego this weekend, but will not have access to see the close of
the auction.  Anyone want to watch it and send me an off digest note as
to the final bid and who the lucky buyer might be?

So, does anyone know, is this a parts car or did I miss a nice project
Super?

Thanks to all,
Don Suiter
Louisville,CO
63 Alfa Romeo Spider - (88 Milano has gone to a new home).