Dead 164 Clutch -- help!

I've just changed the clutch hose on my '91 164 base (I had previously
removed the clutch damper, so that I was only changing the hose running
directly from the fluid lines to the clutch slave) and bled the slave
cylinder using the Ezi-Bleed pressure bleed system. Nice clean fluid, and no
air bubbles. I had put on a new slave cylinder about a year ago. Still, the
clutch pedal is absolutely dead -- just sinks right to the floor.

Any ideas on the problem here?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA