Engine rebuilding questions

	I'm slowly reassembling my 2 L GTV engine - the balance shop took 4
weeks to return my parts !  When I dismantled the engine, I put all the
parts in labeled ZipLock bags (a great invention!) along with any notes
I took.  The machine shop needed some of my parts to check dimensions
and some of my bags o'parts I gave them disappeared along with my notes.

	Question 1: Do the big end rod nuts use locktabs ?  I've got the Alfa 2
L rebuilding manual and it doesn't mention any locktabs but then again
it is written for L-Jetronic and Motronic engines.

	Question 2: Aren't the big end rod nuts mounted with the 'small' end on
the rod cap?  (one of my lost notes to myself)

	Question 3: My pulley has a crack in the shaft which would allow oil to
seep out (no wonder it was so oily down there).  I got a used pulley and
being curious, I compared the timing marks - they don't line up.  My
plan is to use my degree wheel to check the markings on the pulley but I
can't seem to find a source that tells me the degree settings:

		P - TDC (easy enough to find)
		F - static timing
		M - Maximum RPM
		I - SPICA timing

	Question 4: I'd like to attach my degree wheel to the rear of the crank
so that I can easily see the front pulley and pointer.  But my degree
wheel has a center hole and there isn't a threaded center hole at the
rear.  I'm I stuck with putting the degree wheel on the front pulley?

	Thanks,
		Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV