14x7 Panasports for Spider?

To all who replied to my "journal nut in sump" problem, thank you for
your input.  I don't have time to pull the sump for a couple of weeks,
but will inform the digest of the outcome.

Now, I may have the opportunity to do some sort of trade, my GTV6 motor
for a set of 14x7 Pansport rims from "an autoross Spider" of unknown
modification.  I already have a nice set of 195/70-14 Michelins, anyone
know if this combo would fit on the car without causing trouble?  I
don't know the offset, but may be able to find out with a little
prodding (eh, Ron?).  Thanks in advance,

Gregg
'74 Spider; journal maybe still tight; sick of Turbinas