parts??

Hello:

I am looking for the front "member" for the top of what I believe is a
'69 spider.  It is my brother's and is currently in So. CA being
restored.  I have not seen the car and assumed the '69 vintage based on
his description.  I am also assuming all roundtails and maybe even later
spiders shared this component (the hollow frame member that clamps to
the windshield in the convertible top).  Anyway, no hurry on this as the
car is probably a year from completion.

Thanks,

John,
'66 Duetto