Re: Milano as a Tow Car

Alex Csank wrote:
>3 Thule racks have a fitting for the Milano.  You can buy those online at
www.thuleracks.com.
>They also have lots of carriers, racks of various types and boxes to attach
>to them.

Actually, to attach any of Thule's "carriers, racks of various types and
boxes" to a vehicle, a "fit kit" for that particular vehicle's roof geometry
is necessary.  The fit kit for the Milano (fit kit #8) has been discontinued
by Thule.  As of three weeks ago when I purchased one, there were only nine
left in the warehouse.  For anyone thinking about fitting a Thule rack to a
Milano, I would suggest that you do it sooner than later.

Doug Gould
Philadelphia, PA
'87 Milano 2.5
Only $9.95 per month!
Sign up in September to win one of 30 Hawaiian Vacations for 2!