RE:Ultimate Alfa hauler!!

Actually, it makes a bit of sense. The eldo has an 8.2liter v8,
front wheel drive and it's more confortable than many peoples
living rooms. The FWD makes the conversion easy.

I had a '73 convertable in high school (Spoiled Brat). It was
almost bulletproof, and It could out drag stock camaros and
firebirds.

Parts should are available just about anywhere. I just wish I did
it (As if I could)

Mo in NJ