cars and well, cars

Regarding the ebay GTA of recent news I was somewhat disappointed at the
final price. 44k USD. I thought it would have finished off closer to 60.
Though the worlds majority of internet users and certainly shoppers were
disallowed from this one might have had something to do with it.
 In the latest R&T with the mini on the front there is a side shot of
the new T-bird. If you ask me, which your not but here goes anyway, that
car sure looks like a knock-off of a 92-93 alfa spider. Even more so
with it's top down.
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB