Alfa Towing

My son and I hope to complete the purchase of a 1973 Spider this next
weekend that will become the project car my son has been asking for.  My
plan is to tow it with a U-Haul tow dolly (2 wheels on and 2 wheels off).
Does anyone know of any reason not to tow the rear wheels on the road?  The
car has been driven recently so I'm under the impression that the wheels do
indeed turn!  I'll be driving from Tenn. to Penn. the weekend of Oct. 6 so
if you see me on the road give me a few beeps of encouragement.  I may need
them.  By the way if anyone has bumpers, sun visors and/or a center console
for a 1973 Spider let me know.  There needed and I thinks my son may have
some money left (I don't).

Al Will
AROC
1974 GTV