Re: how's *this* for original?!?

At 3:36 PM -0400 9/27/01, alfa-digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:10:27 +0200
>From: Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: how's *this* for original?!?
>
>At Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:06:32 -0400 dsedon@domain.elided wrote:
>
> >too weird...
> >http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000274.html
>
>Too weird??? TOO UGLY!!!!
>
>What was this one trying out??? "Back to future" ???
>
>What are all those things inside? Are they actually connected
>to something???
>
>At least he didn't forget the playbody rabbit sticker
>on the dash :))

Hell yeah.  I'm sure he picks up more hot babes in that cool ride
than his 1.2L powerplant can handle; I know I would.  Damn, if I
could afford that many wings I wouldn't need my rusty Alfa anymore.
Did ya see those side skirts?  I'm sure that thing must be way faster
than anything on http://www.riceboypage.com--just look at it!